Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns! You can use the form at the bottom of the page. See you soon!
Where is the Feast of the Sea?For directions, please click on the Google Map below.
Some salty goodness to look forward to:
- FREE GENERAL ADMISSION
- Family-Friendly Festival
- Multiple areas, including five regionally-themed sections dedicated to selling delicious culturally-inspired seafood dishes
- Palm Beach County’s finest restaurants including E.R. Bradley’s, B.B. Kings, Nick and Johnnies, Off the Hookah, and Sushi Jo’s
- Best Overall Seafood Competition
- Enjoy ice cold beverages throughout the Festival
- Limited ALL Inclusive VIP passes and areas
- Free Kids Zone – bounce houses, kids face painting, & more
- Art Vendors & Art Contest with Cash Prizes!
- MORE SEAFOOD!
- Tons of raffles, contests, and giveaways
- Cooking & Bartending demos from world-renowned chefs & bartenders
- JetSki, paddleboard, parasailing, & other activities available
- EVEN MORE SEAFOOD!
Why did you select this location for the Feast of the Sea?This beautiful waterfront setting is perfect for the Feast of the Sea because:
- Popular location for Festivals like SunFest, Jamaican Fest, & others.
- Beautiful waterfront scenery with 2 docks to enjoy the festivities.
- Ample parking with available transportation to Feast of the Sea.
- Can boast numerous areas dedicated to entertaining all types of individuals.
- Plenty of open space to relax with the entire family.